The Turning Point Story Contest ends in one week! But while we’re waiting, the winner of the audiobook giveaway has been selected.
The prize for said winner?
- One $15 Amazon Gift card
- The Green Ember by S.D. Smith, audiobook download
- Ember Falls by S.D. Smith, audiobook download
- Ember Rising by S.D. Smith, audiobook download
- Ember’s End by S.D. Smith, audiobook download
And congratulations to Caleb K. for winning this!
Caleb has been contacted, and we’ll be working out the details of getting his prize to him.
Thank you to everyone else who entered! If you feel left out, you can actually get the first audiobook for free by signing up for the author’s email list at sdsmith.com.
More interested in a full set of nine signed books?
Well, it’s not too late to enter—or force a 9- to 13-year-old loved one to enter—the Turning Point Short Story Contest!
You can check out all the prizes in a fun slide show here, as well as review the rules and learn how to enter.
The neat thing about this contest is that we don’t leave you on your own, but we come alongside you and guide you on your way to creating a compelling short story.
A podcaster, a short story contest winner, and an indie author have written these three guest posts to show you how to do it.
- Coming Up with a Cunning Plan – Four Ways to Find Your Perfect Story by Cara Devereux
- Time to Write! Four Things Every Story Needs by Chelsea Pennington
- Editing Your Short Story – How to Get Your Story Where It Needs to Be by Faith Blum
It ends on February 28th—this year, not 2022—so get writing!
Allie Jo Andersen
Congrats, Caleb!!! ?? And good luck to all the short story writers!!!! I can’t wait to see who wins!! ?
Hey! I was wondering if my little sister could still enter the Turning Point Short Story Contest? If so when is the latest she can turn in her work?
Yes, she can! The latest she can enter is February 28th. =D